Acceptable Use Policy
Chalk Mountain LLC
Last Updated: May 6, 2022
The following shall apply to and govern your use of Chalk Mountain LLC. (“CM”) Services (“Services”). The Services may not be used in any manner that: (i) is illegal; (ii) is non-compliant with accepted industry best practice guidelines, (iii) disrupts or damages any of CM’s computer systems or network or other parties’ computer systems and networks, or (iv) violates any person’s rights. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not use CM Messaging Services.
CM in its sole discretion shall determine whether there has been a violation of this Policy. CM may amend this Policy at any time.
The following list provides examples of prohibited uses. The list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Engage in any messaging in violation of any relevant laws or regulations (which may include and are not limited to, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Do Not Call provisions of the Telemarketing Sales Rule)
- Engage in any messaging that constitutes, promotes, facilitates or permits gambling
- Engage in any messaging that is offensive, obscene, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, or contains tortious material.
- Engage in messaging that is unsuitable for minors.
- Engage in messaging that promotes, incites or instructs on criminal matters.
- Engage in messaging that is false, misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive.
- Engage in messaging that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- Engage in messaging that is otherwise unlawful.
In addition, you will honor immediately any requests to opt-out or stop further messaging (e.g., any “STOP” messages), and desist from sending any further message following receipt of any such opt-out or stop request.
Violation of this Policy will result in termination or suspension of all services provided by CM and may also result in civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties against the client or any parties assisting the client.
Any failure to enforce this Policy does not amount to a waiver of CM’s rights.
To ask questions or comment about these Subscriber Terms, contact us at:
Chalk Mountain LLC
5420 E Hwy 377 Ste F
Granbury TX 76049
Phone: (800) 610-4541